Account Career descriptions provide you information on career opportunities in the field of accounts. A career in accounts need a candidate to be posses good mathematical skills, knowledge of accountancy, and preferably familiarity with different concepts of Finance like Banking, credit analysis, preparing and analysing financial statements, preparing budgets, etc. There is no dearth of opportunities in this field for candidates who possess the right kind of account skills. Various career choices and factors to be considered if one is planning to make a career in account related fields are given below.
There are various career choices in account related fields. Some of them are:
- Chartered Accountant
- Account Collector
- Financial Planner
- Chief auditor
- Bank Manager
- Stock Broker
- Book keeper
- Billing Clerk
- Budget Planner, etc
If one is serious to be a professional in the field of accounts, then the following points need to be considered:
- For clerical, stock keeping, and preparing day to day books of accounts kind of jobs candidates should necessarily complete their high schooling and Bachelors degree in accountancy.
- For higher level jobs like Bank Manager, Budget planner, etc one should complete Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy and pursue Post Graduation in Finance to be aware of concepts like risk management, credit analysis, treasury management, etc.
- Chartered Accountancy needs a candidate who has completed CA level examinations successfully and obtained relevant certifications.
- Career opportunities for account related jobs can be found in every sector because book keeping, preparing financial statements, etc are essential requirements of every business.
- Accountants can also apply to openings in the accounts payable, accounts receivables, payroll, and tax related departments.