Account Coordinator Job Profile and Description
An account coordinator is a professional found within the every industry. He or she has to work as a part of a large team. The account coordinator provides both administrative and creative support to the project manager, ensuring the project is executing and developing in an efficient manner. He or she performs variety of administrative tasks like composing correspondence, maintaining industry contact databases and creating audiovisual presentations. One account coordinator has to actively participate with a team, which manages one or more accounts. Account coordinators who have the ability to work independently may be assigned with interacting directly with clients.
Account Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Making correspondence like client memos, audiovisual presentations, maintaining database of industry contacts.
- Interacting with clients, pitching ideas to clients and event coordinating.
- Working with sales team to assist in the fulfilling the client need.
- Monitoring on on-going project or campaign and ensuring project or campaign delivery by a specific time.
- Verifying the inventory availabilities through out the completion of project.
Account Coordinator Skills and Specifications
- If you are aspiring for an account coordinator, then you should possess skills in good communication, dynamic, punctuality, ability to take sudden and right decision
- You should have the managerial skills for an account coordinator. If you get a an account coordinator, then you don’t have to maintain most of the time but you have to distribute to the team under you and make complete the assignment by time.
Account Coordinator Education and Qualification
- To get an account coordinator job, you should have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related domain.
Account Coordinator Job Salary
- The salary range is $5oo-$1000 pr month.
- If you have some past experience in this domain then salary will not be a constraint.