Anatomist Job Profile and Description
Anatomy is a branch of science, which deals is dissecting the tissues of plants and animals. This particular branch of science comes into play in various kinds of research work, where dissecting is required. The job of an anatomist is to dissect the animal and plant tissues and do research on them.
Anatomist Duties and Responsibilities
- The duty of an anatomist varies according to the institute, where he or she is doing the job; if he or she is doing a job is botanical research institute the he or she has to dissect the plat tissue. On the other hand, if he or she is doing the job in a zoological research institute then he or she has to dissect the animal tissues and carry out research on them.
Anatomist Skills and Specifications
- The major skill required for the anatomist job post is the skills in anatomy or dissecting animal or plant tissue.
- You need to be a team player, if you are going for the anatomist job post as you have to work in a team, more often than not.
- You should possess some managerial or leadership quality at the same time as you may have to lead the team.
Anatomist Education and Qualification
- The minimum qualification required for the anatomist post is a bachelor’s degree in biology.
- If you have done master’s degree in biology then you are most suitable candidate for the anatomist job post.
- If you have done any specific course in anatomy then that would also help in getting an anatomist job.
Anatomist Job Salary
- The salary of an anatomist depends upon his or her qualification and experience. It generally comes in a range of $2000-$4000 per month.