Assistant Account Executive Job Profile and Description
It is an entry-level position. In some agencies this post may have been preceded by a trainee period. Assistant Account Executives learn advertising business by working at basic and routine tasks of account department. In an agency there may be more than one assistant account executive assigned for several or single task. Those companies offering goods or services employ assistant account executives. Their main responsibility is to help the account executive with customer communication and satisfying to new clients by fulfilling proposal-committed. Assistant account executives manage and supervise the individual clients. They help in developing new plans with feasible budgets, and develop marketing strategies and other recommendations if any for their clients.
Assistant Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Account Executive has to cooperate to Account Executives in directing and coordinating the assigned projects.
- They have to make feasible budgets and plans for the benefit of the organization and client.
- They are responsible for maintaining communications with client personnel to ensure that assigned work is on process in a positive, proficient manner and will be delivered by time.
Assistant Account Executive Skills and Specifications
- Should have very good communicating skills in both verbally and written.
- Should have knowledge about administrative and management work procedures, accountancy training.
- Should have excellent organizational, communication and personal skills and the ability to do tasks in a challenging manner.
Assistant Account Executive Education and Qualification
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in business and management administration, commerce, sociology or psychology.
- Applicants with a two-year diploma in marketing or advertising will be an extra advantage.
Assistant Account Executive Job Salary
- The salary range is $500-$1000 pr month.
- Experienced candidates can get even better salary.
- Assistant account executives generally get promotions to account executive or any management administration positions.