Audience Feedback Manager Job Description and Profile
The job of an audience feedback manager is to communicate with the target audience of the business and gather their feedback about the products and services about the company in order to prepare reports that can help improve the output of the company. Audience feedback managers are employed by a number of businesses in order to achieve continuous improvement and build strong relationships with clients because audience managers are also required to answer phones, emails and queries of clients such that the customer base is largely satisfied.
Audience Feedback Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls, emails and other means of communications from the audience
- Managing an audience feedback team and allot responsibilities to the staff in order to offer quick and efficient customer service to customers
- Gathering feedback from audience through traditional and creative means
- Analyzing feedback and preparing reports that are actionable
- Meeting with managers of various departments and ensuring that all activities in the company are aimed at customer satisfaction and elimination of negative feedback
- Digitizing results in an organized and meticulous fashion
- Training staff in better customer service as per the feedback of audience
- Maintain excellent professional relationships with audience and ensure that the customer base is satisfied with the service
- Provide training to junior staff in data interpretation and analysis
Audience Feedback Manager Education, Training and Qualifications
An audience feedback manager has to have a strong knowledge about customer service ethics as well as mathematics, statistics and computer applications. A bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing is necessary. Experience of work in customer service department and in analysis and interpretation of results is essential.
Audience Feedback Manager Degrees, Courses & Certification
The basic degree required is a bachelor’s degree in business management, mathematics, statistics or economics. He needs to take special courses in computer applications in order to learn the usage of software required to develop analysis reports and other data analysis and interpretation functions. Certification from recognized and accredited educational institutions is necessary.
Audience Feedback Manager Skills and Specifications
- Excellent communication and writing skill
- Strong knowledge and a genuine concern about customer service
- Good management abilities
- Excellent observation and analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge about data interpretation
- Ability to grasp the meaning of audience feedback
- Must be highly creative in order to provide innovative means to garner positive feedback
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
Audience Feedback Manager‘s Salary/Wage
The salary of an audience feedback manager ranges between $60,000 and $100,000 depending on the company of employment and experience.