Client Service Manager Job Description and Profile
A client service manager is also known as account manager is responsible for handling different product development, implementation and planning. He is also responsible for adopting and executing suitable development sales plan earning profit for the organization. Basically he is responsible for client servicing and satisfaction. He is point of product knowledge for the external clients and internal management. He is also responsible for enhancing sales and revenue for the company.
Client Service Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- A client service manger is responsible for after sales service once a product is launched in market to B2B customers.
- He further looks at the budget plans and equal and flawless distribution.
- He is responsible for training sessions on product launch and imparting knowledge to team on products and services.
- He makes proposals for sales augmentation and educated team about it.
- He should be good at preparation of report and documentation for the management and his line of command.
Client Service Manager Education, Training and Qualifications
A client service manger should hold a business management degree from university or college. A manger working for the hospital or health care sector should hold a hospital management degree. Apart from educational qualification experience in customer care and sales can land one in this job.
Client Service Manager Degrees, Courses & Certification
A client service Manger should be good at sales and customer care there are certification courses in sales and marketing which can pursued with a good sales experience. An on the job experience is must for the growth prospects in this field. He should working knowledge of word spread sheets and fast calculative mind.
Client Service Manager Skills and Specifications
- He should have good knowledge product knowledge for after sales services
- A client service manger should be good at rapport building and customer care.
- He should be a logical thinker and good at market analysis.
- Should maintain close business ties with existing customers and help in building new business relationships.
- He should be good at written and oral communication
- He should have strong business acumen
- He should be a motivating team leader and also a team player.
- He should be computer savvy
Client Service Managers Salary/Wage
The salary of a client service manger ranges from $20,000 to $70,000 per annum depending upon his experience and the company he works for.