Customer Service Assistant Director Job Profile and Description
A customer service assistant director is appointed in huge corporate organizations to take care of customer service department activities and to assist the customer service director. He is responsible for issuing orders and reviewing monthly growth reports of customer satisfaction index and to take care of pending legal customer service issues which occur due to unsatisfactory services and misguidance. He has to attend meetings with senior management to discuss customer service department requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He has to work on practical strategies and customer satisfaction policies to take out desired outcome.
- His duty is to motivate subordinates and customer service managers to complete targets and close all pending complaints.
- He has to encourage all customer service department employees to maintain proper follow up with updated customer contact sheet.
- A customer service assistant director has to establish customer service philosophy and to take weekly meetings to discuss problems encountered with customers.
- He needs to raise unsettled serious customer issues in front of board of directors and suggests appropriate solution for the same.
- He has to analyze the recorded growth in customer satisfaction index and formulate new planning.
- He has to take care of department development and effectively implement all the management approved policies.
Skills and Specifications
- A customer service assistant director must have excellent communication skills.
- He should have good interpersonal skills and should be tactful in dealing with the customers.
- He should have good management and leadership qualities.
- He should be capable of working in stressful situations.
- He should have a pleasing personality and impressive motivational skills.
Education and Qualification
A customer service assistant director must be a graduate in any stream. He should be a post graduate in management stream or should have an MBA degree. Work experience in customer service field is also very important.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description
Customer Service Representative Job Description