Housing Lawyer Job Profile and Description
Today we have a multitude of varieties of lawyers due to the great number of specializations in the field of law and one of the popular types is the Housing lawyer. The housing lawyers help in structuring the legal facets of the transactions related to housing and in litigating the housing disputes which often rise when things go wrong. These lawyers mostly work with the trust documents, deeds, lease and mortgage documents etc.
Housing Lawyer Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising the clients, interpreting the rules, determining the possible results by studying the legal precedents.
- Developing strategies and scrutinizing the findings.
- Researching and gathering of information in order to establish a case.
- Preparing and drafting of the legal documents thereby acting as the agent of the housing property.
- Fixing the housing settlements and transactions which go wrong.
- Negotiating those terms and conditions which can ensure the smooth exchange of the housing deeds and agreements.
- Acting as trustee of the housing property and holding funds for issuance.
- Staying updated about the changing trends, patterns and procedures in the field of housing.
Housing Lawyer Skills and Specifications
- Ability to advice and counsel people efficiently.
- Ability to work under the senior lawyers.
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong grasp over oratory methods
- Great analytical skills
- High observational and memorization skills
Housing Lawyer Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed law school along with courses like history, political science, economics, and social science is highly essential.
- Previous practice experience under the senior lawyers in housing related cases would be an added advantage.
Housing Lawyer Salary
The average earning of the housing lawyers is $ 115,409 per annum. However, their income would greatly vary depending on the nature of the case they handle and the experience of the lawyer.