HR cum Admin Executive Job Profile and Description
All companies need work force to operate properly and the department responsible for looking after the welfare of the work force is the HR department. As an HR cum admin executive you’d have to manage HR operations and also shoulder additional responsibilities of running the whole department, if not the whole office. You would be expected to maintain employee records, employee payment details and health records, recruitment details and also retirement details. You might also need to be able to conduct training programs to train existing and new employees on company policies, rules, guidelines etc.
HR cum Admin Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You would be responsible for proper functioning of the HR department and might need to report to either the HR head or the admin head of the company.
- As an HR executive you’d be required to take part in recruitment processes, meeting pertaining to preparation or amendment of company policies, training programs etc. You might also be required to travel to other branch offices to look into employee problems and solve them efficiently.
HR cum Admin Executive Job Skills and Specifications
- As an HR person you would be required to know by heart the best practices related to your industry and also the company policies.
- You need to be an organized person, as you’d be expected to organize files related to HR and other functions.
HR cum Admin Executive Job Education and Qualifications
- This being a senior level position, you’d need to have a management degree, preferably in HR.
- A diploma in office administration would strengthen your candidature and make you more suitable for the job.
HR cum Admin Executive Salary
- Salary should be around $8000 – $12000 per month.