International HR Manager Profile and Description
Human Resource management isn’t limited to domestic operations. With world getting smaller, it has become a need for International HR Managers. The job of International HR Manager is to look after foreign operations of a company’s human resource department. A part of the job is to travel around the world which is an exciting prospect for many.
International HR Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary job of an International HR Manager is to oversee operations in company’s different foreign offices.
- Frequent travelling might be required so you need to be ready to travel abroad when needed.
- Help a staff get placed who is returning after completing an overseas assignment. It is also your duty to see the staff is satisfied with what you provide.
- Help train and prepare a staff to work in a foreign country. Provide with the knowledge of the place and the culture.
International HR Manager Skills and specifications
- An International HR Manager should like to travel. The job usually involves lot of travelling.
- Preferably know multiple languages for better communication with overseas staff.
- Good man management skills to persuade the staffs who need to be sent abroad.
- Other general qualities that a good HR manager should possess.
International HR Manager education and Qualification
- The job of International HR Manager is open for holders of bachelor’s degree in HR or any business related field. Degree in HR gets preference.
- Ability to read, write and speak multiple languages.
- Understanding of different work cultures and different challenges they offer.
- Experience of at least 5 years of working in the HR Department.
International HR Manager Salary
- The salary of an International HR Manager is on the higher side.
- The starting salary for the job is at $60k and can go above $100k.