Internet Acquisition Manager Profile and Description
The job of an internet acquisition manager is a very coveted one and most of the times it’s the multinational banks that have an opening of this sort. The opening could be available in a web services based company also. As an internet acquisition manager you’d be responsible for the performance of a web site on the internet space in terms of the business volume and quality generated from the employment of online strategies. You’d have to be responsible for not only your site but also third party sites and be able to generate the targeted volume of business through online acquisitions. You might be required to buy a site if the need be or sell off one that you already have if that’s what is required to give a boost to your business. Search engine performance is an integral part of the job and you need to be proficient ion search engine marketing also.
Internet Acquisition Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- As an internet acquisition manager you’d have to follow set strategies to generate more revenue.
- You’d have empowerment to take decisions all by yourself and be able to do exactly what’s required in order to maintain and boost business of your and partner sites.
Internet Acquisition Manager Job Skills and Specifications
- You’d be responsible for how your site is being perceived by internet surfers and would have very little time to change things if you suspect that readers are not getting the proper message.
- You’d have to have excellent analysis and research skills in order to find out what’s best for your site.
Internet Acquisition Manager Job Education and Qualifications
- This being a managerial position, you’d have to have a degree in marketing, preferably online marketing and also requisite experience.
Internet Acquisition Manager Salary
- Salary could be in the tune of $5000 – $8000 per month.