Legal Career Descriptions give you detailed information about career opportunities available in the field of law. A large number of criminal cases and litigations make a candidate’s career in law an ever challenging one. The necessities to pursue a career in the legal field are thorough knowledge and applicability of all legal concepts as defined in different sections of law, and the ability to find truth by finding traces and witnesses. The whole field of law is comprised of broadly two divisions – Advocates and Attorneys. Attorneys are the first interface of people who want to get advice on legal cases. But if people want to take their cases to court, then they have to approach Advocates. The following information provides you career choices, education and job requirements for candidates who are interested in the field of law.
Various career choices are available in the field of Law. Some of them are listed below:
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Advisor
- State or District Magistrate
- Public Prosecutor
- Corporate Legal Assistant
- Attorney – Examiner
The following factors are also needed to be considered if one is considering a career in the field of Law:
- Candidates should pursue their graduation and masters in law schools.
- Opportunities can be found in both government and private organizations in any of the career options listed above.
- Skills that are expected of a candidate are commitment, truthfulness, an eye for detail, and the ability to confidently handle cases in the court.
- Candidates should be expert in understanding and explaining different sections of law and use them to prove or disprove cases.