Media Advertisement Consultant Job Profile and Description
The job of a Media Advertisement Consultant is to advertise the company, its products and project a positive picture of the company before the clients, advertising and media personnel. He needs to interact with the media persons, prepare advertising campaigns and ensure that the company receives positive reviews from the word of media. The most important purpose of this professional is to increase the publicity of the company he is working for.
Media Advertisement Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- Studying the operation of the company, evaluating the nature of the products in order to prepare advertisement campaigns and press notes.
- Organizing meetings with the representatives of the advertisement world in order to offer proper publicity to the company and its products.
- Building a positive and lofty image of the company amongst all specially, in the media in order to enhance its popularity.
- Maintaining of the good image that has been created of the company
- Forming advertising and publicity campaigns in different types of medias- television, print media, radio and on the internet
- Collecting the feedback of the clients about the company
- Building positive and healthy relationship of the company with media houses
Media Advertisement Consultant Skills and Specifications
- Outstanding knowledge about media advertisement and publicity programs
- Great communication skills and public relation skills
- Excellent ability to write creatively
- Ability to work within deadline and under high stress
- Creative and innovation bent of mind
- Good deal of idea about every concept of advertising.
Media Advertisement Consultant Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in media studies, advertising or mass communications from an accredited institution.
- Internship in advertising or public relations before joining work.
Media Advertisement Consultant Food Marketing Manager Salary
The average salary of a media advertisement consultant is in between $30,000 and $100,000 per annum. However, their income would greatly vary depending on the nature of the organization they work for and the experience of the professional.