Plant HR Executive Job Profile and Description
There are many companies out there with manufacturing plants and many such plants have hundreds of workers sweating it out on beside machines and conveyer belts. As a plant HR executive you are expected to help the head HR team run effectively through your problem solving capabilities inside the plant.
Plant HR Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Being a plant HR executive you need to be adept with safety guidelines, waste disposal guidelines, health policies and the general HR policies in general.
- You should know the problems of the plant workers and be able to solve them promptly without compromising on work culture and profitability.
- You need to have an eye for talent be able to make fast recruitment, so that the operations of the plant are not compromised in the event of an employee leaving or retiring from the organization.
Plant HR Executive Job Skills and Specifications
- Since this is an HR function, you need to be able to effectively communicate with people and have a problem solving attitude.
- You also need to maintain employee records, health records, manage files and oversee payroll operations also.
Plant HR Executive Job Education and Qualifications
- You need to have a degree in human resources and also need to be an efficient communicator and negotiator.
- Previous experience of working in a plant would be an added advantage.
Plant HR Executive Salary
- Most people working in plants usually draw more than people working in offices, so you could expect a good pay packet.
- The compensation varies from company to company, but you could expect to draw around $5000 – $8000 per month. If you are efficient enough you could increase your earnings significantly through performance incentives.