Real Property Division Manager Job Description and Profile
Under general direction, the job of the Real Property Division Manager entails planning, organizing and supervising activities involved in negotiating and acquisition of leases, real property, real property appraisals, rights of way, disposal of property and relocation assistance. He likewise performs related tasks and duties required of him to do.
Duties and Specifications
- Negotiates and finalizes all agreements for sale, purchase, rental and lease of real property
- Plans and directs the duties and work of clerical and technical staff assigned to his division.
- Selects, provides training and evaluates the overall performance of his staff members.
- Prepares the budget of the company.
- Develops performance and impact measures.
- Monitors the company expenditures.
- Develops the policy and its administration and implementation.
- Maintains company records and prepares and creates reports.
- Advises actions on matters of real property to his superiors and company supervisors and managers
- Supervises the preparation of action concerning condemnation, conferring it with the company’s legal counsel.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to plan, assign, delegate and delegate his work and that of others
- Must be able to read and comprehend engineering illustrations, legal descriptions, property maps and other types of legal documents utilized in real property and right-of-way actions
- Be able to establish and maintain harmonious relations with his subordinates, customers, colleagues, real property owners and general public
- Must be able to represent his department and company with full diplomacy;
- Must know how to write technical documents such as legal types of descriptions in a concise manner
- Be able to learn and utilize practices and principles of performance type of budgeting.
- Must know how to make enticing presentations before people.
- Be able to negotiate effective types of agreements
Education and Qualifications
- Possesses broker’s license from State Department of Real Estate.
- Six years of relevant experience in leasing, negotiation, acquisition, appraisal of real property.
- Possesses valid State Driver’s License (Class C).