Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description and Profile
Under general direction, the job of Risk Fiscal Administrator entails planning, organizing and directing the Loss Control, Property Insurance and Financial programs of the company’s Risk Management Department. He coordinates and communicates rates on insurances, budget and program costs, actuarial studies and loss trends. He likewise performs related tasks and duties as may be assigned to him.
Duties and Specifications
- Directs activities on the loss control analysis of various funds, including identification of trends, determination of risk exposure and collaboration with various departments.
- Heads and evaluates the work and performances of professional staff members.
- Develops and gives financial, statistical and other reports on activities related to risk management and loss data to concerned company departments.
- Compiles and examines important data on trends to will help in identifying high-risk areas and consequently develop necessary action plans to address such issues.
- Confers with company management as well as employees to discuss mitigation possibilities to risk.
- Provides a fiscal review of new regulations, statutes, and case laws to develop various possible proposals to mitigate impacts.
- Notifies insurance firms of covered losses on properties.
- Ensures insurance claims are properly and expeditiously handled.
- Surveys the equipment as well as the facilities of the company to identify all potential hazards and liabilities and evaluate all possible insurable risks.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to collect and examine data, determine important trends, project possible consequences and scrutinize results.
- Must be able to read and interpret actuarial types of reports as well as loss triangles.
- Be able to read, analyze and utilize relevant rules, regulations and laws.
- Must know how to plan, direct and prioritize work.
- Be able to establish harmonious work relations with company staff as well as vendors.
- Must know how to prepare written documents and make good presentations to various groups.
- Must be able to maintain full objectivity and impartiality.
Education and Qualifications
- Possesses Bachelor’s Degree in courses such as business administration, accounting and other related field.
- 3 years of responsible experience in field of financial analysis and insurance.
- 1 year of solid supervisory experience.