Sample SAP HR Job Profile and Description
The job profile of a SAP HR depends on the size and nature of the organization an individual is working for. It is a kind of specialized job where the SAP HRs mostly evaluate and formulate those policies, which are associated with the employees of the company. In short, they supervise all types of employee relations that are taking place in the organization.
Sample SAP HR Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising the employee representatives on the policies which are related to personnel relations.
- Developing and implementing the employee related rules.
- Analyzing the procedures which are part of the functional area like researches, strategic analysis etc.
- Developing collaborative relationships between different departments of the organization.
- Training and evaluating all the employees from time to time.
- Presenting both oral and written reports on the matters pertaining to human resources issues.
- Participating in the problems of labor negotiations if needed.
Sample SAP HR Skills and Specifications
- Good understanding of SAP.
- Ability to hire the best possible person for the company.
- Training newly recruited employees.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to conduct performance management.
- Team building spirit.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
Sample SAP HR Education and Qualifications
- A major in Human Resource along with related subjects like industrial relations and labor relations.
- Course in SAP from an accredited institution is highly imperative and a diploma from a reputed institution would be helpful enough.
Sample SAP HR Salary
The salary of a Sample SAP HR is dependent on the educational qualifications, experience and standard of the employee as well as on the industry in which he is working. However, the average Sample SAP HR salary ranges from $29,000 to $100,000.