SAP HR-Associate Consultant Profile and Description
Before we try to understand the job responsibilities of a SAP HR associate, let’s first understand what SAP is and what HR is. For starters SAP is a German software that lets businesses perform better through a single point of contact system. Almost all companies big and small have already integrated SAP solutions into their businesses and this helps them allow different sections of the business to interact on a common platform and access a single or multiple processes from different parts of the office or country. HR on the other hand is a department that deals with the ways employees work within the organization. As a SAP HR associate, you’d have to be knowledgeable about both SAP and HR practices.
SAP HR-Associate Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- You need to have knowledge of both SAP and human resource development and training.
- You need to make sure that the employees understand the need of Sap and also be able to use it to boost the overall performance of the company.
SAP HR-Associate Consultant Job Skills and Specifications
- You should have thorough knowledge of different SAP products, how they operate and how they are useful for the company. You should also be knowledgeable about the prevailing HR practices and also the rules and regulations of your company so you can guide others.
SAP HR-Associate Consultant Job Education and Qualifications
- It goes without saying that you need to be SAP professional You need to have a diploma in Sap and also some experience in the different modules.
- A management degree in HR would give your C.V an extra edge.
SAP HR-Associate Consultant Salary
- Salary is commensurate with experience, but a seasoned Sap HR professional could draw around $10000 per month.