Administration sales support Job Profile and Description
An administration sales support executive is a person who works on the administration end of the business and is responsible for creating new sales opportunities for the company. He/she assists sales teams by giving them new ideas and to achieve the targets set by the sales heads.
An administration sales support job requires the employee to remain in touch with clients and hence must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and leadership qualities. The following is a well detailed description of the skills possessed by administration sales support executives and the kind of educational qualifications required by them.
Administration sales support Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an Administration sales support executive are given as follows:
- An administration sales support executive is responsible for handling the reviewing and distributing of the sales related documents and examining the client accounts as well.
- It is the job duty of an administration sales support executive to create new sales related opportunities by targeting prospective clients and maintaining a strong relationship with the existing ones.
- Another job responsibility of an administration sales support executive is to advise team members of sales related strategies and functions.
- It is the responsibility of an administration sales support executive to check on the orders of the customers and negotiate prices with them.
- Another duty required administration sales support executives to plan the employee activities and meetings etc.
- It is the duty of a person working as an administration sales support executive to perform various kinds of administrative duties.
Administration sales support Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of an Administration sales support are given as follows:
- Exceptional administrative and managerial skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills.
- Focussed and goal oriented.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Good organisational skills and dedication.
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
Administration sales support Education and Qualification
The education and qualifications required by an administration sales support executive are:
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject or field with focus of business administration is needed for the job post.
- MBA or Masters of business administration is a degree which will surely prove to be an added advantage for the candidate.
Administration sales support Salary
The average median salary of an administration sales support executive is $35000 but depending upon the qualifications, work experience and level of the employment, this salary may vary.