Administration specialist Job Profile and Description
An administration specialist is an employee of a company whose job is to ensure the smooth functioning of the workplace and make sure that everything is in proper order, coordination and discipline. An administration specialist is required to oversee the management of the office and this may require handling of supply purchasing, inventory,
making schedules, arranging equipments etc. To become an administration specialist in a company or an organisation, one must have exceptional managerial skills and administrative sense. The following will describe the job of an administration specialist in detail.
Administration specialist Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an Administration specialist are given below for reference:
- One of the major job responsibilities of an administration specialist is to handle the day to day activities of the work place in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the organisation and all the departments.
- He/she is required to order stationary, scheduling office duties and managing the maintenance of equipments and machinery etc.
- Another job duty of an administration specialist is to supervise the other administration officers and clerks and giving them orders and specifications.
- It is the duty of a person working as an administration specialist to look after the completion of records and updating inventory and other information.
- An administration specialist is also responsible for scheduling meetings, arranging interviews and looking after the repair and maintenance of the office equipments, interiors etc.
Administration specialist Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required for an Administration specialist to posses are given as follows:
- An administration specialist must be focussed and should have the ability to multitask.
- He/she should have exceptional leadership qualities and be good at communication skills etc.
- Excellent managerial and administration skills are also required for the job post.
- Some other skills required by an administration specialist include hard-work, dedication, diligence and computer skills etc.
Administration specialist Education and Qualification
The educational qualifications required by an administration specialist are:
- It is necessary for an administration specialist to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or any other related subject.
- Master’s of business administration is also needed by various organisations for the job post.
- Certificate or diploma in administration or business management will prove to be an added advantage.
Administration specialist Salary
The average median salary of an administration specialist is around $46000. The salary may vary depending upon on the skill sets, qualifications and experience of the candidate.