Customer Service Advisor Job Description and Profile
A Customer Service Advisor has to interact directly with the customer on certain degree and these interactions can be carried out on the phone, through telephone, or in person. The general duties of a customer service advisor is helping the customers process their purchase orders and tracking the orders in order to promote the communications. This professional also has the duty of maintaining the professional coalition with the customers, including that of obtaining the management support whenever required. These professionals need to carry out all the duties and responsibilities pertaining to the proper customer service work. Though the work of these professionals greatly varies from one sector to another, the fundamental duties remain the same for these professionals in every place.
Customer Service Advisor Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing directly with the customers either through telephone, electronically or even face-to-face if required.
- Responding promptly to the customer inquiries in order to resolving them.
- Handling and resolving the customer complaints for the benefit of the organization
- Interacting with the customers, processing information and providing them with the required data for best results.
- Handling complaints by the advisers, processing refunds and resending the replacement products.
- Taking calls for training purposes and working under pressure whenever required and even dealing with the most difficult customers.
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved through solving of the customer queries and offering them with the required benefits.
Customer Service Administrator Education, Training and Qualifications
Bachelor’s or diploma degree along with awareness of different customer service practices and policies. Number of sectors requires a skilled customer service workforce for dealing with their customer services.
Customer Service Advisor Degrees, Courses & Certification
Courses in English, computers or business are required and previous experience though not essential is highly desirable. Certifications on different facets associated with this field for obtaining a higher position are easily available which can help the professional to land a better job. Job openings in this field are quite vast since these professionals are in great demand.
Customer Service Advisor Skills and Specifications
- Highly organized and responsible in nature.
- Great Presentation skills.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to deal with the customers effectively
- Ability to think critically and analyze efficiently
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to advice the customers suitably
Customer Service Advisor Salary/Wage
In July 2010, the salary offered to the customer service administrator is $79,000 per year. However, the salary of the training consultant greatly depends on the nature of the job, the expertise and experience of the professional.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description
Customer Service Representative Job Description