Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Profile and Description
A customer service assistant manager works under a customer service manager and has many job responsibilities including handling customer, managing database with updated status and taking care for the training of newly appointed employees. A customer service assistant manager is generally hired in huge corporate companies, hotels/ restaurants and MNCs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He has to take care of current customer service and has to initiate new policies for jammed up customer complaints to avoid legal issues.
- He has to supervise all work and functioning of subordinates of customer service staff and assess them on basis of their performance.
- A customer service assistant manager has to update customer service staff about last minute changes and monthly meeting outcomes regarding targets.
- He needs to conduct customer service training programs for new employees by educating them about company profile, management system and customer service department functions.
- He has to be friendly with annoyed customers and satisfy their requirements.
- He has to take care of target fulfilment assigned to customer service department and has to take responsibility if any mismanagement occurs within the customer service department.
- He has to help new customer services trainees and needs to be attentive during working hours.
Skills and Specifications
- He should have excellent communication skills to attend annoyed customers in a pleasant manner.
- He must be able to divide the job responsibilities and day to day targets to subordinates.
- A customer service assistant manager should be able to organize the entire work in absence of customer service manager.
- He should have a pleasing personality and good interpersonal skills.
Education and Qualifications
To work as customer service assistant manager, an applicant should be a graduate in any stream with customer service and management diplomas. Post Graduation in management or MBA degree will provide an edge over the others.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description
Customer Service Representative Job Description