Education Analysts are mostly employed at schools/ colleges or other educational institutes. These professionals are required to carry out various tasks including working in close association with the teachers, reviewing the study programs prepared by them, preparing new education programs, looking for better ways to impart education to the students.
Apart from this, there are several other tasks that an education analyst is required to handle. These are mentioned in detail in this write up. It is essential to acquire a relevant degree in order to practice this profession. This position also requires some work experience in the education field.
Education Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
Education Analyst is required to manage various tasks of the organization he is working for. Some of his job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Education Analyst needs to work in association with the teachers.
- Education Analyst is required to review the education programs being followed at the school or other educational institutions they are employed at.
- Education Analyst needs to make improvisations in the existing study/ education programs.
- Education Analyst is required to prepare new education programs and implement them.
- Education Analyst needs to assess the educational methods and processes being used by the teachers.
- Education Analyst is required to ensure that only the latest and the most effective methods are used to teach the students.
- Education Analyst needs to stay updated with the last developments in the education field.
- Education Analyst is required to conduct meetings with the senior officials at the school, college or other educational institute he is employed at and discuss the changes required in the processes and procedures being followed there.
Education Analyst Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required to become an Education Analyst are as follows:
- Education Analyst is required to have good analytical skills.
- Education Analyst must have an eye for detail.
- Education Analyst should have good communication skills and must be able to put across his point well.
Education Analyst Education and Qualification
The educational qualification needed to get into the position of an Education Analyst is as follows:
- A High School Diploma
- Degree in any Discipline
- Attend Education Analyst Training program
Education Analyst Salary
The average annual salary of a Education Analyst is $ 73,000. The salary may vary from employer to employer and also based on the city he is located in. The educational qualification and work experience of the candidate also impact the salary drawn by him.