Evaluation Consultant Job Profile and Description
Evaluation consultants are also often known as management analysts. They design and also execute systems for reviewing the program offered in various facilities including education, residential care, government agencies, private workplace etc.
They have to document the various strengths and weaknesses of the programs and also make recommendations to improve the success rate.
Evaluation Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
The typical duties and responsibilities that an evaluation consultant has to discharge involve the following:
- Creating new review processes for evaluating how effective would be the program by developing of various feedback methods, including surveys.
- Carrying out interviews, both individually and within the focus groups, and also recording the results for their computerized and written evaluation.
- Training the program members for interviewing customers and recording their information.
- Creating a plan for increasing user satisfaction as may be required for delivering annual and regular reports to all the stakeholders.
- Working as a senior member of the assistance or evaluation team.
- Conducting the evaluations and providing assistance to plant management and identifying the good operating procedures and the areas that require improvement.
- Interviewing employees of management teams, clients and other concerned quarters.
- Devising presentation and business proposal.
- Locating various business issues and also framing hypotheses.
- Devising, chalking out and implementing solutions and suggestions.
Evaluation Consultant Skills and Specification
The most common skills and specifications expected from an evaluation consultant are likely to include the following:
- Superb communication skills along with the ability to give oral and written reports.
- Familiarity with the relevant data collection technology and techniques.
- Ability to interpret and analyze the collected data.
- Superb negotiation and interpersonal skills and the knowledge of interviewing techniques are necessary traits.
- Must have a team oriented attitude to train others involved in the program and a professional demeanor.
Evaluation Consultant Education and Qualification
The common education and qualifications that an internet marketing consultant is required to have:
- Minimum university or college diploma in engineering, designing etc.
- At least 4-6 years of work experience in consultation or any other capacity.
- Some companies prefer hiring candidates who have a master’s degree in business administration.
Evaluation Consultant Salary
Graphic designing consultants usually draw a salary of about $85,450 per year, including perks and bonuses. Many consultants prefer to work as independent professionals. They charge fees on their services rendered. Many consultancy firms recruit fresh professionals.