Franchise Consultant Job Profile and Description
A franchise consultant is the main contact points in an assigned market for supporting the franchise system of business of various organizations and brands. The ideal franchise consultant cultivates a team and works towards identifying a profitable franchise out of then many that apply.
The professional works with the short listed franchises to achieve superior operational results for enforcing consistent and appropriate results leading to the continuous improvement of the business line.
The consultant may take up an active coaching and teaching role for ensuring that the right behavior is learnt by the franchises so that they can be sustainable over time.
Franchise Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
The common duties and responsibilities that a franchise consultant has to discharge involve the following:
- Managing franchise compliance with the requirements and standards of the business.
- Responsibility to ensure that all franchises are operating as per total compliance to MBE requirements and standards.
- Assisting centers with the growth initiatives and also improving the same store sales and minimum profitability, including an analysis of financial information, product mix and pricing as well as introduction of fresh products and services.
- Conducting sample audits on the centers for accountability.
- Assisting in the facilitating of training as and when required.
- Assisting in the facilitation and development of various operational training modules.
- Submit reports to the senior management and other disciplines when required.
- Responsibility for completing all the assignments of the annual operating plan items.
Franchise Consultant Skills and Specification
The most common skills and specifications that a franchise consultant is expected to have are as follows:
- Superb ability to build relationships and communicate effectively and influence positively the franchises and other core consultants.
- Ability to travel most of the time.
- Strong financial analysis and problem solving acumen, influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated and successful ability for leading, motivating, holding accountable, developing, directing and achieving franchise partners.
- Highly driven with proven record for achieving results.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Franchise Consultant Education and Qualification
The common education and qualifications that an internet marketing consultant is required to have:
- Graduate or undergraduate degree along with 5-7 years of franchise operations experience.
- Multi franchise, quick service operations and experience in managing franchise issues.
Franchise Consultant Salary
Franchise consultants usually draw a salary of about $85,600 per year. Many consultants work as independent professionals.
Consultant Job Descriptions
Internet Marketing Consultant Job Description
Retail Sales Consultant Job Description
Performance Consultant Job Description
Training Consultant Job Description
Healthcare Consultant Job Description
Educational Consultant Job Description
Employment Consultant Job Description
Legal Nurse Consultant Job Description
Associate Consultant Job Description
IT Consultant Job Description
Small Business Consultant Job Description