Internet Marketing Consultant Job Profile and Description
The primary work of an internet marketing consultant is to extend technical expertise and knowledge to the clients regarding web development, advertising and marketing. Many of the leading internet marketing consultants are web authors and designers who could work out from a small office or a home-office environment.
The hours are usually long for internet marketing consultant. They often extend well past the conventional 40-hour week for finishing the web development projects that come with deadlines.
Internet Marketing Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
Some of the common duties and responsibilities that an internet marketing consultant has to discharge include the following:
- Executing competitor analysis or market research for an existing or upcoming network.
- Implementing, managing and analyzing online strategies and plans for increasing keyword ranking and website traffic.
- Communicating with the internal stakeholders as well as the senior management for discussing plans, results and strategies.
- Learning and understanding the products, brands and customer base.
- Translating and analyzing the qualitative and quantitative data from the web analytical tools and converting them to actionable marketing strategies.
- Coordinating and managing advertising relationships.
- Evaluating and making recommendations for preparing the changes and testing the new opportunities based on present market competition and situation.
- Helping in the inter-departmental collaboration by working with the team members for crafting synergistic reports and plans and discussing the ongoing performance and campaigns.
- Researching and identifying the probable superior quality publicizing patterns.
Internet Marketing Consultant Skills and Specification
Some of the typical skills and specifications that an internet marketing consultant must have are as follows:
- Ability to retain calm on the face of all adversity. Must be personable and a superb negotiator.
- Superb in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to suggest the best practice to the client so that the latter can benefit from it.
Internet Marketing Consultant Education and Qualification
Following are the common education and qualifications that an internet marketing consultant is required to have:
- An engineering degree in computer technology or web development.
- Knowledge of MS Office and other applications.
- An experience of 4-5 years in a relevant industry.
Internet Marketing Consultant Salary
Internet marketing consultant can draw a salary of about $64,000 per year, including perks and bonuses. Many consultants prefer to work as independent professionals. Some of them may be recruited by consultancy firms and they work their way up.
Consultant Job Descriptions
Internet Marketing Consultant Job Description
Retail Sales Consultant Job Description
Performance Consultant Job Description
Training Consultant Job Description
Healthcare Consultant Job Description
Educational Consultant Job Description
Employment Consultant Job Description
Legal Nurse Consultant Job Description
Associate Consultant Job Description
IT Consultant Job Description
Small Business Consultant Job Description