Marketing Professional is required to handle several tasks such as preparing marketing campaigns, acquiring clients, promoting business activities using different marketing strategies, etc. The main aim of the marketing professionals is to enhance the company’s business. There are a number of other activities that a marketing professional is required to handle.
These are mentioned below in detail. In order to get into this position a candidate needs to have good communication and interpersonal skills. A degree in marketing is also required to getting into this position. Most employers prefer hiring candidates having a relevant work experience.
Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Professional is required to manage various tasks of the organization he is working for. Some of his job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Marketing Professional needs to prepare plans and strategies to enhance the company’s business.
- Marketing Professional is required to understand the latest market trends and prepare marketing strategies accordingly.
- Marketing Professional needs to prepare marketing campaigns and look for various other methods to promote the company’s products and services.
- Marketing Professional is required to speak to the clients and understand what kind of products and services they expect.
- Marketing Professional is required to look for various means to convince the clients to purchase their products and services.
- Marketing Professional needs to keep themselves updated with the latest marketing techniques being used.
- Marketing professional is required to have thorough knowledge about the products and services of his company.
- Marketing professional needs to stay updated with the latest schemes and discount plans being offered by his company.
Marketing Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required to become a Marketing professional are as follows:
- Marketing professional is required to have good communication skills.
- Marketing professional must be skilled in putting across his point and convincing others.
- Marketing professional is required to have good inter-personal skills.
Marketing Education and Qualification
The educational qualification needed to get into the position of Marketing professional is as follows:
- A High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Having attended a training course in marketing skills is an added advantage.
The average annual salary of Marketing is $ 57,000. The salary may vary from company to company and also based on the city one is located in. It also varies based on the candidate’s work experience and qualification. Besides the salary a marketing professional is also entitled to incentives which are calculated based on his performance.